Nonprofit Fundraising Strategies
Written by Victor Ramayrat on Mar 25, 2009
I am currently blogging in the Fresno State's University Business Center while attending the webinar from the folks at "The Chronicle of Philanthrophy". I am tweeting too (follow @socient). Here's a quick list from the webinar:
List of Fund-raising strategies for a bad economy:
- Ask your donors to expand their giving.
- Hold onto your donors; pay special attention to older people who gives regularly.
- Reassess all of your fund raising approaches
- Provide creative, meaningful feedback and engage donors in new ways
- Make sure your cause fits into efforts to meet social needs
- Ask donors how the economy affects their charitable plans
- Seek monthly gifts
- Improve donor records
- Collaborate with similar organizations on fund raising and marketing
Share This Info
Thank you in advance.